This is a direct/permanent position with $2bn global engineering and systems integration firm doing some pretty exciting embedded software engineering design for a commercial avionics client (basically they are hacking their software systems and rebuilding them).
This is an R&D Lab and this team will comprise a Lead Reverse Engineer, Senior Research Engineer, and Sr RF Software Engineer, along with the Chief Software Systems Engineer and Software Engineering Manager. There is a team of over 60 software engineers working on a variety of cutting edge R&D projects.
They are basically pulling apart avionics software systems, testing for vulnerabilities and then rebuilding.
WHAT'S IN THIS FOR YOU
- Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, JTAG debuggers, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, phase noise analyzers)
- Hacking hardware programming FPGAs, Flash chips, etc. would be a plus.
- C, Assembly and Python
- Analyzing and deconstructing software applications and protocols
- Great Comp + Full Benefits Package
- Global engineering firm with over 30 locations and $2bn in revenue
- Lead Embedded RF Software Engineering role working with several exciting high profile commercial and federal security programs and opportunities to lead and grow - Great team and employee centric culture
- Hands off management willing to let you be an engineer and get all obstacles out of the way