Our client is seeking a direct/perm FT Senior Reverse Engineer to work closely with their cyber avionics team experts to address some cutting edge real-world aviation threats.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Collaborative/Enjoys hacking on team
- Creative.. someone where breaking the mold is status-quo
- Someone who loves taking things apart and loves the Mobile/Cyber Avionics space
- Use State-of-the-Art Systems in an R&D Lab to discover critical exploits and help design new defenses.
- Design a systematic approach to vulnerability discovery.
- Determine impact of the vulnerabilities that are discovered and translate to all teams
- Analyzing SW applications and protocols
- Analyzing wireless and network communications
- Develop proof of concept code for selected vulnerabilities
- 14+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience with vulnerability research and exploit development
- Experience with aircraft avionics systems software/firmware will be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in assembly (x86/x64/ARM/MIPS), SW reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and networking protocol stacks
- Experience with reverse engineering and replicating custom, undocumented protocols
- SW development experience in Assembly, C, and/or Python for development of proof of concept code
- Must be US Citizen (Active TS Clearance preferred)
The Turas Group is a permanent/FT/direct placement firm technology recruiting firm based in DC and Raleigh.