This is a direct position with our client, who is utilizing cutting edge open source technologies and frameworks to derive actionable insights from massive amounts of data. Their solution provides capability to ingest petabytes of structured and unstructured data and build analytic pipelines that crunch through this data.
Our client is looking for a Data Visualization Engineer to join our team to build next generation visualizations to operational end users in the Cyber Security Domain. The visualization engineer will have full access to petabytes of data and will be given the creative freedom to deploy innovative and powerful visualizations based on Cyber log information. The visualizations shall drive meaningful decisions in business, finance and defense sectors! We are looking for a creative developer who can perform individually as well as part of a larger team.
Ideal candidates will have recent experience in data analytics, video game development, or computer animation. The candidate should be able to understand a customer defined concept and implement dynamic and useful visualizations to assist decision makers.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Develop reusable data visualization tools for operational customers
- Apply graphic design principles, theories and practices to large dynamic sets of data
- Lead data visualization efforts on multi-year program designed to detect cyber threats on operational networks
- Collaborate with developers and designers on solutions, projects and issues
- Design elegant and scalable user interfaces that interact with Big Data
JOB EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 1 or more years experience with Java development
- Understanding and knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms and architectures
- Knowledge of industry-standard graphic design software on Mac/PC platform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Cyber Security domain
- Experience with Agile development and scrum methodology