Our client is a rapidly expanding company that specializes in commercial/multifamily window and glass replacement, has an immediate need for a NE Sales Representative based in the NE (MA/CT ideal). They launched in the NE market in 2015 and closed $5M their first year and are on target to close $20M in 2016. This is a career opportunity with a lucrative total compensation plan for an individual who can develop long-term relationships, with new and existing customers that result in profitable sales growth.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Collaborate with NE Sales Manager to create and execute a sales plan to achieve assigned sales goals.
- Client Base: you will be given an existing account base/pipeline of previous customers with property in the NE
- Quotas: Y1 Quota: $2-3M Gross Revenue | Y2 Quota: $4-5M Gross Revenue
- Develop new business by calling on building owners, property managers, general contractors and other commercial facility executives.
- Take opportunities through the entire sales process including scope development, quoting and closing
- Attend trade shows to promote and maintain clients presence to targeted client groups
- Experience selling to the commercial real estate/multi-family real estate market is a plus (property owners/property managers/REITs)
- Requires strong negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of excelling in sales through successful interaction with established customers and the development of new prospects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Must be able to work independently under time sensitive deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Track record of taking initiative to meet personnel goals
- Work life balance: a team environment that values opportunity for growth, hard work and family.
- Compensation: $200k+: base $50-80k (based on experience) + commission (if exceeding quotas)
- Paid Vacation
- Car Allowance
- All Business Related Expenses Paid
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage – Company Paid for the Employee
- Educational Assistance
- 401K Plan
IDEAL CANDIDATES (have worked for):
- Greystar | Berkhire | Avalon | Bozzuto | CBRE | JLL Jones Lang LaSalle | Cushman Wakefield