Our client was recently rated by Fortune Magazine as one of the top 5 tech startup to watch in Durham in 2016 (http://fortune.com/2016/03/13/tech-startup-companies-durham/
). Not only is our client one of the hottest startups in North Carolina (NC), they also have an amazing social mission.
Global citizens, lovers of international travel, smart, and employees passionate about working with colleagues from around the world.
As a Client Solutions Consultant/Architect you will play a key role in helping fuel our clients growth by exploring prospective client needs, designing data work solutions, and establishing new partnerships that provide a foundation for success. As a trusted advisor, build in-depth knowledge of prospective clients’ business priorities, challenges, and use cases that can be translated into opportunities. You will collaborate with the global delivery squads to determine how best to leverage our clients workforce and technology platform to meet accuracy, speed, cost, and scalability requirements.
· You’re a young, rising star management/strategy/technology/operations consultant who’s looking to transition into an exciting startup with a disruptive business model and strong impact mission.
· You understand that in startups you’re essentially either building or selling the product. So while perhaps you never imagined being in Sales, it’s a path you’ll happily dive into as a way to make a significant impact on the trajectory of the business.
· You’re well-rounded. Your skills and experience weigh more heavily in on the business side, but you have a knack for technology and explaining how things work in a way that others can easily understand.
· Other “soft” traits:
Likeable | Curious | Humble | Passionate | Persuasive | Persistent | Analytical | Natural leader | Team-oriented | Competitive
Why this role is an amazing opportunity:
· Opportunities to expand global business consulting knowledge in Nairobi and Kathmandu
· Amazing opportunity to work in an cross functional consulting role combining: client success, sales, marketing, project management, delivery and solutions design
· Competitive compensation with benefits
Ideal Candidates come from:
Accenture | IBM | Deloitte | PWC | KPMG | Capgemini | Slalom | Grant Thorton