The Project Manager works in project management, working independently on tasks, involvement in daily work and support for project teams, cooperating with internal/external stakeholders.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Coordinate all phases of the project life cycle including initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
- Developing schedules using Microsoft Project that accurately reflect the scope of the work and confirm alignment with priorities and resource allocation. Critical path must be defined.
- Developing, refining and leading the overall direction, coordination, implementation and execution leveraging life-cycle management process and procedures to ensure consistency with commitments and goals.
- Provide leadership and guidance to cross functional team to ensure process role, clarity, support, accountability and transparency, review projects and resources weekly and make suggestions when needed to align resources more effectively with project leads.
- Gather and define project requirements from internal and/or external teams and translate requirements to technical teams.
- Ability to coordinate technical requirements with non-technical personnel.
- Work with cross functional partners to align resources against project needs and/or work collaboratively to identify and address gaps.
- Responsible of setting clear expectations with the cross functional team for their respective role in delivering the defined project(s) on time and budget; ensuring organizational transparency, accountability and risk mitigation.
- Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans, design, and installation adhere to contract specifications and schedule.
- Develops strong relationships with internal team members at all levels to further foster collaboration, transparency, accountability and risk mitigation
- Assist in the definition of project scope, timing and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring internal resource prioritization, alignment and technical and financial feasibility.
- Responsible of reporting and escalating issues and/or project risks to the Senior Project Manager assigned to the project and, or the Director of Execution as needed.
- Prepare statistical reports for projects and its various activities.
- Manage the project close out process including preparing the punch list and making sure it is completed, submitting the close out package to the owner.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with construction and material handling concepts, practices, and procedures is a plus.
- Good understanding of project management fundamentals and PMI Standards.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills and knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Microsoft Office and Project proficiency required.
- AutoCAD experience preferred but not required.
- Proven experience in leading, influencing and driving project execution.
- Strong management skills with proven ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good.Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Outstanding leadership skills and strong attention to detail.