As Senior Java Backend Developer you will build parsers for threat intelligence and enterprise data sources, and transform them for input into our big data security analytics platform. You will be responsible for writing code, unit tests and documentation as part of a larger Agile team. You will be expected to have security domain knowledge, and use it to normalize the data being parsed. You will be responsible for the following outcomes:
- Perform automated data integration of output from threat intelligence and enterprise data sources (up to 20 log sources)
- Focus on collecting, parsing, managing and analyzing large sets of data to turn information into insights.
- Use Agile Methodologies for rapid development.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience developing parers and normalization/automation scripts
- Security Domain Knowledge
- Use of open source technologies
- Object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns
- Experience building high-performance algorithms
- AWS, EC2, S3, Application Clustering and Virtualization
- 5 years software engineering experience
- McAfee Enterprise Security Manager (preferred)
- Experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) and vulnerability standards including CPE, CVE, CCE, OVAL, XCCDF, NVD and CVSS
- Scala, R, Python, PHP, C/C++
- Experience with industry leading SIEM tools such as. RSA enVision, HP ArcSight, IBM QRadar,
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering required
- Masters in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
Provides Fortune 1000 organizations an open, flexible, scalable and lightning fast information security analytics platform that enables CISOs to continuously optimize their cybersecurity posture and reduce risk across the enterprise.
Join a team of 8 amazing engineers with over 25 years experience developing and designing high end code for product and enterprise service customers across the globe. We are looking for self motivated engineers who do not want to be micro-managed, can work independently from a virtual office and who desire to be part of a very collaborative and high end backend big data security analytics team.