CLIENT AND JOB OVERVIEW
This is a direct/permanent FT position
with our client who is looking for entrepreneurial minded project managers to help them build and grow out their rapidly expanding engineering team. Over the next few months, you will directly join a rapidly growing team of some of the best engineers and project managers in the material handling industry. The CEO is looking for project managers who love to manage, build, design and deliver projects and products to global clients; someone who values work life balance and giving back to the community, someone who is a hard worker, loves design and wants to be part of a rapidly growing global team.
Come and be a part of building and designing the next generation of material handling systems for exisiting customers like UPS and FedEx! This is an amazing opportunity to join a very successful company as it seeks to leverage its profits and influence for the common good, while maintaining a high level of engineering excellence.
CLIENT Core Values:
1. Quick to Field
2. A Good Product for a Fair Price
3. Positive World Impact
4. Character | Competence | Chemistry
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Project Manager will support the efforts of our client in building a team to deliver on their commitment to serve our material handling customers with excellence, to contribute to our communities, and to operate as an example of Christian principles.
- Will have control of projects from start to finish, including estimates, budgeting, contracting, purchasing, scheduling, and communicating with owners.
- Must be able to understand plans and specifications.
- Provide strong management skills with a commitment to meeting schedules and goals.
- Will enforce standards and processes at all locations with an eye towards process improvement.
- Will be a strong, persuasive servant – leader with excellent communication skills.
- Will demonstrate an attitude of providing excellent customer service with all external and internal clients.
- 4 year Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Travel is required.
- Experience in mechanical/industrial applications is required.
- Working knowledge of scheduling software - Microsoft Project as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge/experience with AutoCAD.
- Must be able to pass a Skills/Knowledge Test. Must pass a drug test, fit for duty exam and background check.