CLIENT AND JOB OVERVIEW
This is a direct/permanent FT position with out client who is looking for entrepreneurial minded mechanical engineers to help them build and grow out their rapidly expanding engineering team. Over the next few months, you will directly join a new team of 10 of the best engineers in the material handling industry. The CEO is looking for engineering leaders who loves to not just engineer but design and deliver projects and products to global clients; someone who values work life balance and giving back to the community, someone who is a hard worker, loves design and wants to be part of a rapidly growing global team.
Come and be a part of building and designing the next generation of material handling systems for exisiting customers like UPS and FedEx! This is an amazing opportunity to join a very successful company as it seeks to leverage its profits and influence for the common good, while maintaining a high level of engineering excellence.
CLIENT Core Values:
1. Quick to Field
2. A Good Product for a Fair Price
3. Positive World Impact
4. Character | Competence | Chemistry
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED JOB EXPERIENCE
- This Senior Mechanical Engineer will support the efforts of our client in building and delivering world class material handling systems to fulfill their commitment to customers with excellence, to contribute to their communities, and to operate as an example of ethical and moral principles.
- Hands on high quality design of material handling and conveyor systems with an eye towards process improvement.
- Demonstrate ability to lead, grow, develop, and manage subordinates.
- Be a strong, persuasive servant – leader with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate an attitude of providing excellent customer service with all external and internal clients.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years minimum experience in design and development of engineered systems with focus on material handling and/or conveyor systems.
- Working knowledge/experience with AutoCAD.
- Ability to work within cost constraints and schedule constraints.
- Ability to work fluidly with management and sub-groups to effectively integrate all components of projects.
- Analytical, detail oriented, and organized.
- Must be able to pass a Skills/Knowledge Test.
- Must pass a drug test, fit for duty exam and background check.