The Director of Capture Management is responsible for buiilding, positioning and capturing the execution of VA health care opportunities for this $30bn global leader in the healthcare industry. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Develops and executes plans for the pursuit and capture of key opportunities.
- Leads the development and evaluation of technical content and contractual compliance of proposals.
- Partners with operations to develop winning strategies.
- Participates in bid decisions and develops phase/gate reviews.
- Recommends acceptance or rejections of proposals and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborates with Business Development Account Manager to understand current and emerging customer needs and requirements; obtains market intelligence and competitive data and develops market strategy.
- Provides leadership oversight to the capture managers.
- Requires a BA/BS; 10+ years of experience in strategic planning and business development (Veterans Affairs/VA preferred), proven successful past performance leading capture and proposal activities for significant opportunities ($100M+); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred.