OUR CLIENT IS
A $50M growth-oriented software start up dedicated to serving the U.S. Federal Government. They operate with the backing of a $1B+ parent. The company is focused on building trusting relationships with our customers based on a highly effective “Special Forces” approach to solving mission critical IT challenges. They believe in rapidly proving the viability of our solutions in our customer’s environment with world class products and talent in minimal time – often in only a few days. This prove it first/prove it fast mentality has been positively embraced across our customer base as an extremely effective way of minimizing the risk associated with IT investments. They offer solutions in the areas of integration, business process, and in-memory computing when there are requirements of massive scale, high-complexity, guaranteed delivery and auditability in real-time.
If you are a successful software sales executive looking to join a start-up within a large well funded parent, to build your book of business and not have a large sales team or many competitors in your way, this is a great opportunity. Our client is seeking several Federal Inside Sales Managers to help grow and build their relationships within all Federal Agencies. Primary Job Responsibilities:
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Develop an overall business plan and lead a Special Forces team of IT experts in expanding the adoption of their products across strategic federal agencies.
- Leverage your existing relationships and strong technical background to maintain a trusted advisor status with key decision makers.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage their world class product capabilities in developing highly differentiable solutions to solve complex enterprise-class mission critical challenges.
- Coordinate with internal engineering resources to complete rapid deployment proof-of-concept activities within cleared environments.
- Provide executive level management and support to ensure customer success.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Must have at least 1-3 years selling or supporting sales teams selling into federal agencies.
- BA/BS degree with a solid understanding of IT technologies
- Ability to understand customers technical requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise briefings/meetings
- An action and results-oriented approach which balances a "take charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Shows personal commitment, accountability and strong leadership skills
- Is ready to constantly develop his / her skills, qualifications, knowledge and personality (learning orientation)
- Is excited to be part of an agile, growth oriented, fast-paced company dedicated to the U.S. Federal Government.
- Previous experience in a pre-sales engineering or technical role within the IT industry highly desired