We are looking for a high-energy, competitive, successful individual to join our clients team as an Account Executive. This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented sales professional to contribute and grow your career. This role requires minimal travel, yet provides the earnings potential of field sales roles. You will play a key role in driving our go to market strategy as we deploy our enterprise solution across the healthcare and wellness markets. We are only looking for individuals who have the desire to be a part of team that is bringing a game-changing solution to market.
The Account Executive is responsible for driving the sales process in new enterprise accounts through a combination of virtual sales methods (i.e. phone, web, social media). This includes prospecting, qualifying and directly selling our clients solutions to large Corporate Wellness organizations, Healthcare Systems, Pharmaceutical Companies, CRO organizations and Payers. You will be supported by a world-class marketing team that is driving brand awareness and interest in our solutions. The right candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starter with a desire and ability to overcome obstacles in order to overachieve.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an emerging company with an industry-changing, proven technology and a track record of rapid market success.
About the Team
Our clients Sales Team is an Inside Sales team working out of our downtown Durham headquarters. There will be an intense focus on collaboration, learning, competition and fun. We are focused on maximizing your career growth, professional development, and last but not least, earnings. The team is driven to strengthen our clients position as the market leader. Our client is a sales-driven organization that will provide the tools, training and internal support necessary to enable your success. This position reports directly to the Senior VP of Sales.
- Prospect for new business. This includes outbound calling and relentless follow up on leads generated through Marketing activity.
- Gain access and present to C-Suite executives.
- Efficiently qualify sales opportunities to determine prospect readiness
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Demonstrate our clients solution and value proposition through web presentations.
- Build and maintain sales pipeline to support overachievement of goals.
- Sell solutions to target market in excess of established sales objectives.
- 5 – 10 years of successful sales experience in Healthcare industry
- Competitive spirit and desire to overachieve
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Healthcare and/or Wellness industries
- Demonstrated track record at achieving measurable goals in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Flexibility and a positive attitude toward an ever-changing business climate
- Strong customer service skills and commitment to meet or exceed customer expectations
- CRM experience with preference for Salesforce.com
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and web-based productivity technologies