Our client is one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, serving nearly 200,000 providers and suppliers and over 20 million customers with Medicare in 20 states and five U.S. territories and values people as their most important competitive advantage. They know that their highly skilled work force is vital to their present and future success. Their commitment to diversity permeates their entire organization, which encourage them to show respect for, and appreciate the value of, all individuals and their unique backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
The Innovation Architect is responsible for supporting the identification of business opportunities through innovative initiatives that create additional value for the organization. The business opportunity initiatives must leverage healthcare domain knowledge and collaborative input from the technology teams to generate advanced solutions that progress the vision of a large healthcare solution provider.
• Designs processes that are translatable to multiple payer types and influence outcomes across healthcare boundaries through a variety of reengineered processes.
• Interfaces with partners and government agencies to develop future solutions, pilots, and concept papers.
• Leverages assets within client to obtain resources, expertise and lessons learned for existing or new projects.
• Recommends new strategies and partnerships based upon business value drivers and return on investment potential.
• Participates in proposal activities and generates innovation sections for potential bid opportunities.
• Serves as a subject matter expert in one or more of the following skill areas; healthcare processes and delivery, financial management systems and processes, data analytics, program integrity, provider outreach and training, and medical review.
• Supports the Sr Innovation Architect in organizing a pipeline of initiatives and ensuring traceability plans are in place to monitor progress and outcomes.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Requires BA/BS degree in related field; 10 years; experience in healthcare business analysis, strategic planning or IT operations, including a minimum of 5 years of federal contracting experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
• Strong tactical planning, organizational, analytical and PC skills required.