Our client is a global software start up with the fastest and best priced cyber, governance, eDiscovery and migration software solutions available in the market today. Their philosophy is about hiring the best from around the world and enabling them to do what hey do best. They are committed to leading edge technology, fanatical customer service, and growing our business. Be part of the team that is changing the way eDiscovery, information governance, forensic and electronic investigations are being conducted around the world. Our client is experiencing phenomenal international growth with no sign of abating. This is a great working environment with a fast-growing global software company that employs high-caliber and professional individuals.
Competitive Compensation + Bonus | Flexible working hours | 20 days Vacation/Sick
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful company who are undergoing a period of significant growth. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, intelligent career focused individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a high growth IT Company. You will have every opportunity to build a successful and rewarding career.
Located in our clients Herndon VA office, you will report to U.S Operations Director and Global Financial Controller. You will interface with our sales teams, channel partners and customers to ensure that all transactions are processed on time and accurately on systems. You will work to maximise revenue, minimize leakage and ensure that appropriate finance and business intelligence is available to the business. You will also work on specific organization wide finance related projects to ensure that our processes and systems are appropriate and robust as we continue on our impressive year on year growth.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
Key skills and educational background:
- Interface with Global Teams (sales, finance, renewals, channel, legal) to ensure timely processing of sales orders - validate order accuracy against contracts and other relevant documentation in accordance with policy.
- Reconcile Salesforce.com to NetSuite and licensing portal to ensure data accuracy and to prevent revenue leakage.
- Ensure that licence assets are issued in line with invoice issuance (temporary licence) and payment (full licence).
- Work with Finance Team in Sydney to ensure revenue recognition is appropriate and in line with policy.
- Issue invoices and respond to customer inquiries in relation to invoicing.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting as required by the Business.
- Support the Accounts Receivables process.
- Co-ordinate and administer North American Licencing process.
- Specific project and project management activities working across different business functions and process improvement initiatives.
- Accountancy qualification
- Previous experience in a software company, technology practice of Big 4, or respected graduate training program is preferable though not a necessity
- Independent worker with quality decision making skills
- Strong salesforce.com experience
- Netsuite experience is advantageous though not a necessity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Results orientated with a strong ability to execute and drive for results.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Self-starter with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent presentation skills