Our client is a global software start up with the fastest and most competitively priced cyber, governance, eDiscovery and migration software solutions available in the market today. Their philosophy is to hire the best from around the world and enabling them to do what hey do best. They are committed to leading edge technology, fanatical customer service, and growing our business. Be part of the team that is changing the way eDiscovery, information governance, forensic and electronic investigations are being conducted around the world. Our client is experiencing phenomenal international growth with no sign of abating.
Our client is experiencing phenomenal international growth with no sign of abating. As a result, they require a HR Generalist to provide day-to-day HR operational support to managers and employees within the group of companies. This position reports to Group HR Manager (Americas).
Competitive Compensation + Bonus | Flexible working hours | 20 days Vacation/Sick
This is an amazing opportunity to come and help build their US business and HR function as an HR adviser to managers and employees within a group of companies. To be successful in this role, the individual will have high levels of motivation, strong organization and management skills and be influential with a blend of operational and strategic experience. The HR Business Partner requires a good understanding of HR practices and operational tactics within a fast-growing multi-site organization.
• Act as the first line of support to all team members for HR inquiries & information
• Provide benefits administration including:
o Administer all benefits change and inquiries for team members for both domestic & international benefit plans
o Reconcile monthly invoices to ensure accuracy and timely payments
o Liaison between team members & insurance vendors to resolve all benefit related problems
o Maintains enrollment records with insurance vendors
o Manage day-to-day COBRA activities and payment reconciliation.
o 401(k) Administration
• Provide record-keeping & compliance administration including:
o Organize and maintain personnel information and records, both electronic and hard files
o Manage the tracking & filing of various statutory reports (EEO; ACA; AAP; etc)
o Maintain the tracking of Contract End Dates; Probationary Review Dates; KPI submittals
o Assist with the establishment of key metrics and maintain related records
o Act as the liaison with Payroll to ensure a smooth transmission of payroll for US & International payrolls
o Process all status changes related to the employee life-cycle
• Manage global on-boarding/off-boarding process including:
o Coordination of the on-boarding process for all new employees:
• New Hire Paperwork
• Equipment & Office Set-Up
• Induction Plans with Manager
o Coordination of the off-boarding process for all separating employees:
• Separation Kit
• Equipment Return
• Transition Plans with Manager
• Assists in the administration of the performance evaluation and compensation programs
• Contribute to overall team morale, by planning and coordinating special events for the Reston team.
• Assist in the creation and implementation of best practices and initiatives ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place which meets corporate policy and legislative frameworks
• Contribute to the company Intranet and enhance the positive company culture
• Observe high levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times
• Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably requested
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 3+ years of experience working in a similar role with demonstrated working knowledge and application of HR principles and practices
• A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
• Passion for the field of HR and the strategic importance it plays within an organization
• Understanding of USA Federal and State employment law and the ability to apply that to the business
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities, executing with excellence at all times
• Strong problem solving skills (independent thinking, decision making, good judgement)
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple time-zones
• Work with employees across all levels of the organisation comfortably
• Ambition, a willingness to learn, initiative, and excellent follow-through
• Compassion, diplomacy, decorum along with the confidence to express your opinion in a meaningful way
In return you will be offered:
A career opportunity that we believe is unique in the United States. A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company that employs high-caliber and professional individuals. Compensation that is competitive and includes an opportunity for a bonus.