POSITION TYPE: Direct/Perm with our client
COMPENSATION: $90K+ great benefits
TYPE/LENGTH OF CONTRACT: prime on a 3-4 year FBI contract
We are a direct/perm search firm only and this opportunity is for a direct long-term FBI contract. Our client is a premier federal government IT service provider and integrator. With over 300 employees and $35 million in revenue, they have been a trusted partner with the FBI for many years and have offices in VA, Sterling and Clarksburg, WV. They are a prime contractor on several major billion dollar programs and are poised to grow by at least 25% in 2014. For over 10 years they have supported clients like the FBI, Veterans Affairs, US Patent and Trade and various other federal agencies in their roll out of IT Systems and Services across their entire enterprise. They offer generous compensation, bonuses, benefits and broad opportunities to further refine your skills while working with other experts and balancing work and life.
Our client is seeking an associate project manager with well-rounded project management experience; demonstrated experience managing projects under defined software development life cycle methodologies; and with an emphasis on schedule, cost, and scope management and evaluation.
- Active TS/Top Secret Clearance required
- Experience with application development projects is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in project scheduling and cost management.
- Ability to objectively analyze and evaluate the schedule and cost performance for projects to determine if they will be completed within the stipulated timeframe and budget.
- Ability to evaluate the risk management processes being employed on those projects and be responsible for establishing and documenting schedule policy and procedures.
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years of program management experience.
- 2-5 years of experience developing and analyzing schedules in Microsoft Project and proficiency in the entire MS Office Suite of tools.