Virtual DC/VA/MD (work from home/telecommute and on DC area federal client sites)
$150+ OTE (base + commission)
Director of Consulting Services (Investigation/Ediscovery)
Our client is an enterprise software leader in the e-Discovery
, information governance
and electronic investigation space and their software platform is used by organizations in 35 countries.
If you like the start-up, entrepreneurial culture and love to build, this is the place for you. They take pride in their workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values their greatest asset: talent.
Our client is experience tremendous growth globally, but specifically in the US market and is looking for someone to help them lead sales (pre and post) engagements for all DC area federal clients. You would be responsible for using technology to help them grow their federal business would be responsible for systems engineering and integration for a variety of Information Management products including: e-Discovery
, information governance
and electronic investigation.
The Sales and Systems Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the technical sales cycle. This includes high-level demonstrations to business buyers in the corporate space as well as discussions with forensic examiners and litigation support professionals.
- Demonstrating clients software suite and to do so, you have a mastery of the relevant use
- Supporting the sales cycle through the elimination of technical objections.
- Shaping the discussion and positioning client’s current feature set as the right solution to meet
- Eliciting expert knowledge of the client product, the market, and use cases.
- Providing pre and post sales technical support for engagements.
- To investigate and report on all OH&S incidents including all accidents and near misses
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
- Previous experience in the federal sector a plus
- A polished, professional demeanor and be capable of engaging a room full of potentially hostile/doubting technical prospects playing "stump the vendor".
- The desire for deep technical understanding of Information Management products, including all possible workflows from simple culling to the extension of our existing functionality through the client scripting API. We are not looking for people who "can do a good demo".
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, as you are the voice and face of Nuix to the prospect.
- Motivated, organized, able to set an agenda, and deliver results on-time while balancing competing priorities.
- Experience working with various information management tools ECA (Nuix, Clearwell, Recommind, Autonomy, AccessData, Guidance Software Digital Reef).
- Experience working with various EDD processing tools (LAW, IPRO).
- Experience working with various Forensic Tool Kits (Encase, AccessData).
- Knowledge of server and storage architecture (SAN vs NAS, iSCSI vs fiber, SAS vs SATA)
- Experience working with Open Source technologies (Java, Lucene, Apache Derby)
- Experience with various scripting languages including Ruby, Python.