$180 OTE (base + commission)
Director of Sales Engineer
This is a direct/perm role with our client, a global software start up with the fastest and best priced cyber, governance, eDiscovery and migration software solutions available in the market today. Their philosophy is about hiring the best from around the world and enabling them to do what hey do best. They are committed to leading edge technology, fanatical customer service, and growing our business. Be part of the team that is changing the way eDiscovery, information governance, forensic and electronic investigations are being conducted around the world. Our client is experiencing phenomenal international growth with no sign of abating. This is a great working environment with a fast-growing global software company that employs high-caliber and professional individuals. If you like the start-up, entrepreneurial culture and love to build, this is the place for you. They take pride in their workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values their greatest asset: talent.
Competitive Compensation + Bonus + Commission per hire | Flexible working hours | 20 days Vacation/Sick
The Senior Solutions Sales Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the technical sales cycle. This includes high-level demonstrations to business buyers in the corporate space as well as discussions with forensic examiners and litigation support professionals.
- Demonstrating clients software suite and to do so, you have a mastery of the relevant use
- Supporting the sales cycle through the elimination of technical objections.
- Shaping the discussion and positioning client’s current feature set as the right solution to meet
- Eliciting expert knowledge of the client product, the market, and use cases.
- Providing pre and post sales technical support for engagements.
- To investigate and report on all OH&S incidents including all accidents and near misses
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Any other ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
- Previous experience in the software sales solutions space (preferably within ediscovery, forensics, migration, governance)
- A polished, professional demeanor and be capable of engaging a room full of potentially hostile/doubting technical prospects playing "stump the vendor".
- The desire for deep technical understanding of Information Management products, including all possible workflows from simple culling to the extension of our existing functionality through the client scripting API. We are not looking for people who "can do a good demo".
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, as you are the voice and face of our client to the prospect.
- Motivated, organized, able to set an agenda, and deliver results on-time while balancing competing priorities.
- Experience working with various information management tools ECA (Nuix, Clearwell, Recommind, Autonomy, AccessData, Guidance Software Digital Reef).
- Experience working with various EDD processing tools (LAW, IPRO).
- Experience working with various Forensic Tool Kits (Encase, AccessData).
- Knowledge of server and storage architecture (SAN vs NAS, iSCSI vs fiber, SAS vs SATA)
- Experience working with Open Source technologies (Java, Lucene, Apache Derby)
- Experience with various scripting languages including Ruby, Python.