This is a direct role with our client, has a start-up feel and they are the leading experts in SAAS software campus-wide payment solutions for independent schools, committed to providing the most cost-effective services to their clients. Our client is accelerating at a very rapid rate and looking to expand their sales team.
The Lead Gen Manager will help expand the client base over 300% within the next 3-5 years. This position is based in Potomac, MD with little to no travel required.
- This type of assertive growth will be achieved through an informational, relationship-based approach that underscores the value that only industry best practices can provide. Opportunities will be identified through your own outbound calling and robust marketing efforts. When an opportunity is found, your desire to be an Ambassador for services, and target communities will help guide the conversation along, nurturing the relationship to the ‘buying stage’ at which point, you’ll deliver your successes to the sales department.
- True to their brand, your contributions will reflect their zest for keeping their word while having fun at work. They aim to be honorable, dependable, trustworthy, and kind in every interaction. Living these values has earned a 99% client retention rate and a position on the Inc. 500 list as one of the fastest-growing, privately held companies.
- The right candidate will be adaptable, eager to learn new things, and ready to help colleagues do the same. This position is based in Potomac, MD with little to no travel required.
- Contribute creatively and constructively to an exceptional lead gen process and nurturing lead gen function across the company
- Develop highly customized and strategic lead nurturing plans for all high revenue leads; implement and monitor through Sales CRM.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and take ownership of new initiatives
- Actively generate ideas for content that will advance leads through the sales funnel to Marketing Qualified and then to Sales Qualified
- 4+ years’ sales or lead generation experience; previous experience selling complex technology/financial services to the private education sector is a plus
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university (marketing concentration a plus) or commensurate experience
- Exceptional communication skills with a sincere desire to help others
- Diligent about data quality; keep accurate, timely records and notes in CRM