Our client delivers award-winning productivity solutions for Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange, has more than 10,000 organizational customers worldwide, and achieved 61% growth in 2011 and is growing! They were an honoree for explosive growth award and inclusion in the 2012 Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies and they are looking for new talent to help take them to the next level!
Our client promotes from within and almost every Account Executive was promoted within 1-2 years to Sales Manager and is now making over $200k OTE.
The Account Executive/Outside Sales role is a great outside account executive sales position for professionals looking to start their careers with a recognized leader and innovator in content lifecycle management solutions. Our client is headquartered in D.C. with offices in Los Angeles and Boston. The Territory Sales Executive is responsible for the achievement of new revenue targets while maintaining overall customer satisfaction, within their territory of business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 100% attainment of assigned quota
- Identifying up sell/cross sell opportunities for new business to existing customers
- Conducting sales interaction with customers via telephone or over the Web
- Compliance with all required Metalogix programs, processes and systems
- Develop an in-depth understanding of competitor products and industry positioning for focused solution areas and key plays
- Understanding and articulating to the customer the constantly evolving Metalogix technology and its application to a customer's business problem
- BA/BS Degree
- Former collegiate athletes preferred.
- Strong work ethic, coachability and intellect are all required
- History of exceeding sales goals
- 2-5 years of sales experience specifically demonstrating and selling products
- Experience building relationships and managing a portfolio of customers
- Proven success in phone/web based sales and cold calling
- Ability to effectively present our award winning software over the phone and via the web
- SharePoint and content management software experience a plus
- Strong demonstration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sales oriented with strong communication, negotiation, and selling skills
- Customer focused; people orientated with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must relish a challenge and work well within competitive environments
- $120-130k total compensation OTE (based on hitting quarterly quota of $325k)
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits, and promotion from within.