Our client delivers award-winning productivity solutions for Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange, has more than 10,000 organizational customers worldwide, and achieved 61% growth in 2011 and is growing! They were an honoree for explosive growth award and inclusion in the 2012 Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies and they are looking for new talent to help take them to the next level!
Our client promotes from within and almost every junior sales executive within 1-2 years is in an outside sales role making more than $130k. This role is located in their Woburn offices.
The Account Manager/Inside Sales role is a great entry level / junior level sales position for professionals looking to start their careers with a recognized leader and innovator in content lifecycle management solutions. Our client is headquartered in D.C. with offices in Los Angeles and Boston. This position will be focused on generating demand for the Company's products and solutions via running regional and national sales campaigns with the goal of developing and qualifying leads to the point of handoff to the outside sales force.
A typical workday is comprised of making “warm” calls to contacts at companies who have requested information about the SharePoint solutions we offer, and motivating them to download a free trial of the software that can address their problem, and /or attending a product demonstration with one of our sales engineers. Sometimes you will have to talk the customer through the download and installation of the free trial in order to assure they get a chance to try it. Responsibilities will also include personally quoting, supporting, and closing business related to opportunities that are not handled by the outside sales force.
Our client has a world-class training curriculum for all new employees, and we will train you on everything you need to be successful in this role, in addition to ongoing training and career development.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BA/BS Degree strongly preferred.
- Hunter sales mentality versus customer service. 1-2 years sales experience.
- Former collegiate athletes preferred.
- Strong work ethic, coachability and intellect are all required
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening, and sales prospecting.
- Ability to learn, understand, and successfully promote technical offerings and solution sets from our product line, and position them as appropriate.
- Proficiency in making outbound calls and no fear of conducting business over the phone - Making 80-plus calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Prospecting into multiple organizations via warm- and cold-calling, e-mail/e-marketing, networking, and utilizing Internet research.
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to IT decision-makers across multiple industries to increase buying interest. Promote software solutions with various management levels and professionals across technical and business disciplines.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions, and meet or exceed opportunity generation quotas.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office; Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application experience desirable – Salesforce.com in particular.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a results-oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills that can work in a team environment, has attention to detail, and has a desire to grow their career in the software industry by exceeding their goals.
- $60-70k total compensation OTE
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits, and promotion from within.