This position is a direct/full-time permanent opportunity with our client, a leading federal prime contractor with over 20 years experience priming long-term and cutting edge development and integration programs for various federal agencies.
- Write Microsoft .NET code based on requirements defined in use cases.
- Develop Object Oriented code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code
- Work with business users to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications.
- Develop conceptual and technical design including use of Object-Oriented techniques.
- Conduct unit testing and continuous integration
Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Top SECRET clearance
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrates ability to do technical design and develop using Microsoft technologies such as C#, .NET, and ASP .NET, ASP.NET MVC 3/4
- Familiar with SQL and / or experience with database technologies such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Object Oriented Technologies
- Is able to understand notations done in modeling languages (like UML) pertaining to use cases and class diagrams and then write code to implement the same
- Good understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Minimum 2 - 3 years in custom software development using Microsoft Tools & technologies
- Desired - Experience with .NET-specific technologies such as Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or Workflow Foundation (WF)
- Desired - Experience with SharePoint, Web-Services, and process workflow modeling is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent professional experience
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Our client offers a full and generous benefits package including: 3 weeks Paid time off + sick leave and 10 holidays; Great medical, dental and vision benefits; 401k match and much more