- Integrate frontend with existing Java-based backend.
- Identify and apply software design patterns during whole development process. Participate in discussions on design specifications.
- Troubleshoot application issues.
- Document detailed specifications.
Education/Training and Certification:
- At least 4 years of experience developing Web Applications.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVP paradigms.
- Experience with SQL (Oracle), Flex, JIRA, JSON, and REST protocol preferred.
- Understanding of responsive web design would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and their uses in application development.
- Knowledge of Internet and Intranet security standards and strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with team and end-users for requirement gathering and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and be able to obtain a position of public trust with the US Government.