Our client is a Fortune 35 Federal Healthcare Contractor and values people as their most important competitive advantage. They know that their highly skilled work force is vital to their present and future success. Their commitment to diversity permeates their entire organization, which encourage them to show respect for, and appreciate the value of, all individuals and their unique backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
Our client is bringing their entire proposal and capture development in house and looking to hire 6-10 proposal and capture leaders. The Proposal Director leads the proposal team for multiple bids with contract value over $300M. You will lead the proposal process by managing cross-functional resources to complete proposals. This is a strategic role without immediate direct reports, but could transition into leading the entire proposal group for this Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Involved in all aspects of proposal development. Assembles internal and external subject matter experts.
- Ensure quality, completeness and oversight of technical writing.
- Develops bid strategy with operations and business development teams.
- Validates and tests the business solution proposed.
- Reconciles the customer requirements against proposed staffing levels and solutions and identifies any gaps.
- Directs all proposal and Q&A responses.
- Leads the activities of lower level staff and contracted staff performing related functions.
- Develops processes and infrastructure to support submission of bids.
- Develops win strategies and final proposal submission after reviews.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 10 years of proposal related experience; in-depth knowledge of Federal Acquisition Process (FAP); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proven win rate with large complex bid responses.
- MBA preferred.
- APMP Foundation certification or equivalent professional certifications required.