Our client is one of the largest Medicare contractors in the country, serving nearly 200,000 providers and suppliers and over 20 million customers with Medicare in 20 states and five U.S. territories and values people as their most important competitive advantage. They know that their highly skilled work force is vital to their present and future success. Their commitment to diversity permeates their entire organization, which encourage them to show respect for, and appreciate the value of, all individuals and their unique backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
The Senior Capture Manager is responsible for positioning and capturing execution of Federal health care opportunities and developing and influencing the account strategy to support growth targets within company.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and executes plans for the pursuit and capture of key opportunities.
- Conducts gate reviews and develops the resulting capture plan.
- Leads the development of win strategies and value propositions to increase probability of win.
- Drives the solution throughout development and the proposal process.
- Conducts competitive assessments.
- Develops teaming strategies.
- Identifies and qualifies teammates and negotiates teaming agreement Statements of Work (SOW).
- Recommends acceptance or rejections of proposals and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures accurate and timely documentation of opportunity-specific information within the NGS business development process.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 7 years of experience in working with and having knowledge of federal and local government organizations, key stakeholders, industry-accepted capture management and/or proposal management process, government and business experience which includes management, client, or subject matter experience in major Federal Healthcare Services market, demonstrated commitment to business development process improvement including business development, capture management, proposal development, and metrics/measures of effectiveness experience, and a verifiable win record leading the capture of business opportunities valued in excess of $100 million; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Applicants selected would be subject to a government security investigation, must meet eligibility requirements and U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Virual/Telecommuting/Work from Home in the DC area. Ability to travel is required.
- CMS capture experience preferred