Our client is an innovative, flexible and creative leader in the field of learning software systems. They offer a cloud-based learning solutions for our customers worldwide. Their clients range from Fortune 500 companies to Federal and State Governments. They are experiencing a surge in demand for our services. In order to meet this demand we are seeking to expand their sales team.
If you are looking to work for an entrepreneurial software sales organization and for an opportunity to potentially lead our clients DC/Federal practice, this is a great role for you. You have to be really motivated by commission and the opportunity to make more than double what most software sales executives earn in 1 year. With 25% commissions for the first year of all sales generated, you can easily make more than $500k.
- In this position, you will identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business and grow existing business.
- Understand prospective client's business objectives and customized solutions to training needs
- Proven outside sales experience, ideally with software and/or Software as a Service
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, closing techniques and pricing proposals
- Comfortable and Confident calling at the CIO, CFO, & CEO levels of target federal and SI clients
- Act as the primary interface between Company and the customer on all matters including account performance, delivery, billing and negotiation of contract agreements
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity.
- Exceptional communication, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills. Strong emphasis on active listening with goal of presenting appropriate solutions
- Prior experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager - Software and Software as a Service sales experience is preferred
- Aggressive in nature, consistently meeting sales targets
- Federal or System Integrator experience preferred
- Ability to manage federal account sales cycles
- Experience selling for or selling Skillsoft software also preferred
- Solid understanding of business, sales processes and recruitment processes
- Ability to manage multiple client and contractor relationships
- Strong communication, organizations & presentation skills are essential
- Solid business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset needed
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, as well as critical thinking skills needed
- Ability to execute negotiations with clients and IT contractors
- Win new business and develop existing accounts for the leading global provider of e-learning content and technology products within federal agencies or SI’s
- Leverage prospecting skills to identify, qualify and close new business.