Our client is a leading commercial creative marketing agency bringing creative digital and interactive design to the doors of some of the best federal agencies in the US. These agencies are coming to them and asking for their guidance on large scale digital and interactive design and creative initiatives across the country.
- If you are tired of the status quo of design and creative work with large government contractors, consider our client, one of the only real marketing and creative agencies to work in the cleared space.
- If you are driven, passionate about creative design and marketing and love a fast paced agency style environment in support of federal agencies, this is the place for you.
- Designs interactive/web ads, interactive/web sites, web applications, graphical user interfaces, multimedia displays, web and computer based training applications, print ads, brochures, booklets, fliers, TV commercials, billboards all according to strategic plans provided by the chief creative officer, and by assignment from the creative services director.
- Must be a well-organized, creative thinker with strong design and production skills in digital mediums to provide groundbreaking work for federal and commercial customers.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of art direction and design experience, have an strong understanding of Flash including action scripting, have solid knowledge of design principles, experience in creating user interfaces, solid knowledge of web production, and the ability to think conceptually. Working knowledge of XML, 3-D Modeling, After Effects, HTML, PHP, and ASP is a plus.
- Participates in documenting user requirements and associated functional requirements.
- Participates in all Quality Assurance steps throughout the production process including final project testing.
- Works with other art directors, copywriters and additional designated creative staff in production of said projects.
- Works with chief creative officer in selection of outside sources/purchases needed to fulfill production of each assigned project.
- Strives to meet assigned deadlines. Alerts creative services director if deadlines cannot be met for any reason, or if an extension is required.
- Participates in creative review for all assigned projects and informs key stakeholders (account executives, creative services director, and production team) of direction. Oversees execution of direction.
- Works with production creative staff, providing complete input, and any instruction and supervision required to complete production of approved design. Provides all required specifications (colors, fonts, papers, sizes, etc.) to production department.
- Reviews all production materials on assigned projects, and signs off prior to forwarding job to creative services director for further required approvals/outside production.
- Art directs creative staff and supervises freelancers assigned to art director’s projects as requested by creative services director.
- Meets with chief creative officer/creative services director/account executives, as required, to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects.
- Assists with new business presentations as requested by the chief creative officer/creative services director.
- Keeps senior art director/creative services director informed of need to upgrade design-related computer hardware/software.
- Maintains working knowledge of computer design software and hardware and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.