Our client is a premier federal government IT service provider and integrator. They have an immediately funded opening with their DISA client for a Financial/Business Analyst. Our client is a top prime federal IT contractor in support of the roll out of cutting edge enterprise applications, portal and dashboard initiatives across the entire enterprise. They offer generous compensation, bonuses, benefits and an opportunity to further refine your skills working with other experts while balancing work and life. They are a leader in network, systems and software engineering for both government and commercial customers. They are experiencing tremendous growth (50% growth every year) and looking for select talent.
Provide analysis of IT program requirements and cost/benefits assessment of the economic, performance and security benefits/risks of fulfilling the requirements. Timely, complete and accurate conversion of IT objectives into budget requirements, comprehensive, complete and accurate Program management subject matter expertise support for both ongoing projects and for the development of timely, complete and accurate Program submissions, supporting Service Delivery. Expertise support and the application of industry and government best practices to each of the following process and support areas:
Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) cost model creation including:
- Cost expenditure analysis and status, including Disbursement tracking
- Spend plan development and maintenance
- Contracts funding status
- Analysis of alternatives
- Funding package preparation, tracking and status (including Purchase Requests (PR) and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) creation)
- Unliquidated obligations (ULO) analysis and clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
- Position requires a BA/BS from an accredited university
- 2 years (min.) experience.
- Analysis of IT project finance requirements and cost/benefits assessment of the economic, performance and security benefits/risks of fulfilling the requirements.
- Coordination and establishment of requirements for the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System Guidance Breakdown Out.
- Developing, drafting, writing and editing in the preparation Budget Exhibits Submissions.
- Research and data gathering, update the documentation, maintain the documentation, and prepare Budget Controls & Exhibits.
- Program Funding Package development including: research and development of J&A's, MBOM's, IBOM's; IGCE's, and budget summaries.
- Review, update and report contract funding status to include: System updates; Quad-chart development; and Funding analysis and tracking.