Our client and their parent are $80M leaders in the Oil and Gas wire rope, rigging and offshore drilling product industry. They are growing and building and looking for select leadership talent to build out their new Engineering Solutions Division. They value people as their most important competitive advantage. They know that their highly skilled work force is vital to their present and future success. Their commitment to diversity permeates the entire organization, which encourage them to show respect for, and appreciate the value of, all individuals and their unique backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas. The diversity of their people has been and will continue to be one of the keys to their success.
The position will help build out a new Engineering Solutions Division which will be responsible for designing and developing new rigging and lifting product lines from scratch, handle both business and engineering functions. You will also be responsible for reviewing existing product design and development and ensuring top quality engineering and production.
- Design and develop new rigging and lifting products from scratch
- Review designs of existing rigging, wire and lifting products
- Work with existing and new clients, production, operations, quality, sales to ensure products meet clients demands
- Manage personnel and schedules
- Some quotation work
- Review and apply industry codes and standards as required
- Other various tasks as required
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5 years experience in engineering, preferably Wire, Rigging, or Oil & Gas Industry related
- Leadership experience preferred
- Strong communication abilities with all level of personnel
- Strong Multi-tasking abilities
- Self-driven and little need for supervision
- BS in Mechanical Engineering