Our client is a global leader in Business Process Improvement and Big Data Analytics software and provides end-to-end customized managed software solutions and services.
This State and Local (SLG/SLED) Public Sector Enterprise Account Executive sales position is responsible for providing leadership to the sales and account management processes and growing revenues associated with the full breadth of products / solutions for an assigned region. The job represents a balanced customer relationship management effort involving sales/account management skills, product knowledge/problem-solving/solution skills, and direction of other specialized resources assigned to the account(s).
- Maintain high activity and focus around prospecting, developing a territory and driving sales process
- Find, manage, grow and close revenue opportunities; grow installed customer account share
- Understand customer business and service requirements in order to develop "tailored" solutions and offerings
- Introduce client to new products that match business needs
- Develop business plan for territory / accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives
Successful track record in selling and customer account management for small, medium or large customer accounts; high, demonstrated energy levels, extremely motivated to succeed; accountable for results; able to be alert and adaptable in a very fast-paced environment;
- Candidates from IBM, Oracle, EMC, VMWare, Pega, HP, Cloudera, Netezza, Mongo, SAP, Amazon, HortonWorks are preferred
- Proven track record, discipline and methodology of building pipeline necessary to achieve quota goals.
- Attention to Detail
- Focus and execution, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Influence and Persuasion, Negotiating
- 5 years professional experience direct selling enterprise software to the public sector (state and local agencies)
- Undergrad University Degree
- Extensive knowledge Middleware, Java, NO SQL, Big Data