Our client is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, our client has become one of the world’s largest providers of infrastructure management software solutions for SharePoint, offering a fully integrated solution for SharePoint lifecycle management. Propelled by one of the world’s largest SharePoint-exclusive research & development teams, our client helps more than 8,000 customers – including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies – meet their specific business objectives by unleashing SharePoint’s full potential. Our client is headquartered and maintains its principle engineering center in the NYC area, with wholly owned sales and engineering centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and China. Our client is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
We are seeking a Global Alliance Manager to lead and drive go-to-market, partner, and field strategies for our NetApp alliance across the globe. This is an all-encompassing role that will see you work with and across multiple departments as you grow the necessary business and technical relationships. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build compelling solution propositions. If you are an ambitious professional searching for a rewarding challenge, this is it.
- Meet overall revenue attainment of global NetApp alliance revenue targets
- Plan, develop and implement joint go to market and field engagement strategies with NetApp
- Ensure appropriate sales enablement for field staff, NetApp field staff and partners (e.g. training, collateral, rules of engagement, etc.)
- Ongoing coordination with all teams (marketing, engineering, product, operations, legal, sales and finance) to identify opportunities and ensure alignment of objectives
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
- Work experience with one of the following companies it is a plus! Such as: Software AG, Computer Associates, Carahsoft, DLT, NetApp, Quest, Microsoft, Oracle, HP, IBM or Dell.
- Previous enterprise software sales and management experience (both direct and indirect)
- Proven track record of managing partner as well as strong success in personally developing partner relationships/programs with demonstrable results in each role
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Content Management market space, competitors and related industries
- Previous experience successfully partnering with NetApp in the field is a definite asset
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partner and company executives