Our client has over 20 years of proven history in providing total informatics solutions to the health sector. Our client provides innovative, appropriate, timely and quality information technology solutions to health systems, health professionals, research organizations and to support their goals in serving patients. To address this need, our clients’ informatics solutions converge health sciences, information technology, process reengineering, total quality management, and organizational effectiveness in order to optimize the capture, storage, and use of information in health and biomedical sciences.
Our clients’ leadership is at the forefront of national discussions in development of programs that are defining the next generation of biomedical, clinical research, translational research, personalized medicine, comparative effectiveness research, performance-driven healthcare, health disparities, elder care, and chronic disease management programs that will not only provide better patient care but also meet the cost management goals of the health industry.
The Java Developer develops, and implements/modifies web-based Java applications following approved life cycle methodologies, performs program coding and testing, and resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Spring and Hibernate
- Create user interface using JSF/Struts JSP
- Develop secure web services
- Create PL/SQL procedures, functions and triggers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of Oracle Relational database
- Software development and implementation – web and client server technologies
- Data modeling and development tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 4 to 5 years experience with the following technologies:
- JAVA, J2EE, Spring 3.0, Hibernate, JSP, Struts 2
- Must have Apache-servicemix(ESB) Drools(Rules Engine) and Groovy experience
- Design Patterns, OOPS
- Web Services, WSDL, UDDI, XML, DTD, XSD,XLST,SOAP, JAVA RMI
- RDBMS – Oracle 10g/11g
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- This job requires interaction with program manager, tech lead, co-developers and end-users. The ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts both orally and in written documents is critical.
- Must have minimum of Green Card or EAD