Our client has created a work and sales environment which is an exciting place to be. They are the leader in using their products and technology to manage large-scale international litigations, investigations and FCPA matters. They are a standalone company, and are leveraging the financial strength of partner companies and a seasoned management team, and deep experience handling complex, international litigation matters to build a leadership position in the eDiscovery/Managed Review product line.
Their employee value proposition is simple: they deliver memorable service experiences to the world’s most sophisticated corporations and law firms. They accomplish these results because they hold themselves accountable to high standards of accuracy, timeliness and responsiveness. They work closely with their clients to build a climate of open communication so that we can understand requirements, manage expectations and deliver projects on time and on budget.
They take pride in their workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values their greatest asset: talent.
Our client is looking to add experienced sales executives to its team who will be responsible for selling eDiscovery and managed review to target corporations and law firms.
The role of the Regional Director is to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets. Regional Directors will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing eDiscovery and managed review sales in a defined region or territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a territory plan within geography for corporations, law firms and clients
- Build and track a pipeline of new business and repeat business
- Qualify, generate and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue
- Conduct formal sales presentations
- Effectively and judiciously leverage clients team to advance sales cycles and close business
- Partner with executive team, marketing, project management and operations teams to generate opportunities and close sales
- Manage regional marketing events, including entertainment and seminars
- Develop sales proposals and respond to RFP’s
- Complete required database updates (salesforce.com) and reporting metrics
Candidates with the following company experience are preferred: kcura or nuix or Kroll or Epiq Systems or FTI Consulting.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work history
- 7+ year successful track record selling to senior-level buyers
- Existing relationships with General Counsels, litigation partners, and other influencers
- Proven track record of selling a minimum of $1.5m per year in eDiscovery or legal services
- Complete understanding of local and regional target markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Functional experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce or similar CRM’s
- Ongoing local travel to area businesses and client sites
- Conversant with eDiscovery and Document Review terminology and technology (desired)