Our client is supporting and serving the amazing public sector servants at HHS and the Contract Administrator will serve as contracts support for a complex, HHS IT government services contract, including fixed price, times and materials (T&M), and cost type contracts with a focus on digital solutions services, including software development life cycle and IT services.
The BPA Contract Administrator shall perform the following tasks:
- Interface with the HHS CO, COR, and Government management personnel.
- Meet with the COR monthly to discuss technical, administrative status and issues.
- Provide contract and Call Order oversight and guidance to BPA PM and Call Order PMs.
- Responsible for QCP compliance, overall cost control, and overall schedule oversight.
- Work closely with operations and acquisition teams and provide contract leadership, advice, and support.
- Review and analyze solicitations for potential risks and suggested proposal strategies, including compliance with requirements and recommended bid strategy.
- Support contract development, including solicitation reviews, risk identification, and the development of mitigation strategies.
- Develop and negotiate teaming agreements and subcontracts in accordance with firm templates and policies.
- Provide subject matter expertise on contract terms and conditions from pre-award through post-award and proactively develop and recommend solutions to challenges. Monitor trends in overall BPA procurement and the impact to account portfolio.
- 7+ years of experience with contract administration and negotiations
- Experience with fixed-price digital solutions contracts, including contracts for software development life cycle, digital solutions, and other IT services associated with customized software and COTS solutions
- Experience with all contract types, including fixed-price and T&M
- Experience negotiating with industry partners, including non-disclosure and teaming agreement negotiations
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and contracting terms and conditions designed to reasonably bound risk
- Ability to successfully support a quick paced, high-volume, diverse workload