This exciting program supports the amazing public sector servants at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that contains medical malpractice payment and adverse action reports on health
The BPA Program Manager will manage a large, complex set of IT initiatives including program policy and disputes support, customer service operations, data analysis, and all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). The BPA PM will drive successful project completion by managing, coaching, resolving issues, allocating resources, and maintaining team productivity and
developing relationships with the customer.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Serve as the central point of contact for the management of each task order.
- Ensure that the services and deliverables required are provided in accordance with each task order.
- Consult with sponsors, participants, stakeholders and customers to review task orders including goals, time frames, and funding limitations.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Conduct weekly meetings to discuss activities and scope of work. Develop, maintain, and follow project management plans.
- Provide centralized administration, documentation to requirements gathering and development tasks.
- Possess a thorough understanding of technical infrastructure and effectively communicate with engineers who are providing architectural designs, estimates, and performing the work tasks
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure their delivery, on time and on budget
- Possess the ability to manage multiple dependent projects as a portfolio and ensure sequencing and resources are appropriate
- Defines and develops process enhancements for tracking projects, resources, risks, conflicts
- Defines processes to onboard projects and sets appropriate expectations regarding delivery of the work
- Submit recommendations for implementing best practices, innovative technologies and process changes.
- Bachelors and 10 years or more of related experience and demonstrated experience within the last three (3) years managing similar contracts.
- Master scheduler experience using Microsoft Project or comparable software
- PMP Certification
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 Certification
- Desired Qualifications:
- HHS experience preferred.