The amazing program and client is serving the amazing public sector servants at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and works with medical malpractice payment and adverse action reports on health care professionals. The Project Manager (PM) will provide project management support to a complex, government IT initiative. The PM is responsible for the execution and service delivery.
The PM shall perform the following tasks:
- Develop Work Breakdown Schedules (WBS), maintain the Project Management Plan (PMP), establish performance measures for the Call Order.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to develop quality management plan as part of Call Order process.
- Conduct weekly technical meetings, weekly project management meetings, and daily scrum meetings
- Conducts day-to-day task execution, tracking, quality, risk management, security, and reporting.
- Support HHS Project and Program leadership.
- Responsible for Call Order solution design, staffing, execution decisions, and commit resources for assigned tasks.
- Bachelors and 8 years or more of related experience and demonstrated experience within the last 3 years managing similar contracts.
- Experience with producing client-ready deliverables and briefing senior leadership
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe Certification
- Ability to understand and evaluate a variety of technologies and platforms
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle methodologies such as Agile for
- implementing web-based applications
- Ability to analyze business processes and develop a practical, usable and useful system to support them
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
- Track record of delivering high quality projects on time and on budget to satisfied customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills including strong written and verbal abilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to ensure timely follow-up and follow-through
- Must be self-motivated and proactive
- Experience working in HHS