Turas Group Healthcare is a global search firm based in the U.S. with offices in Dubai and Jakarta. (TurasGroup.com)
We are working with the founders of an evidence-based outpatient multidisciplinary Pediatric Therapies Center in Dubai
to find their next humble, high-caliber Pediatric Physical Therapist
who has a passion to serve families.
Position Location: Dubai, UAE
Desired Experience and Education: At least 5-7 years’ experience as DPT-level PT, proven capability to handle complex cases, PCS (pediatric specialty certification) is a plus!
- Perform physical therapy assessments, diagnostic tests, skilled procedures, and ongoing evaluation for babies, infants, children, and teenagers with developmental, congenital, and neuromuscular disorders as well as those recovering from injury, who are receiving services through the Center.
- Perform in-depth patient evaluation, develop treatment plan, and manage individualized treatment focused on the patient’s individual goals. Goals may include improving coordination, balance, strength, endurance, and sensory integration skills.
- Implement treatment plan by using exercises that stimulate and activate different parts of the body. Play should be intertwined with treatment to aid success.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the ongoing quality improvement
- CHARACTER & CULTURE:
- Teamwork-Oriented : Track record of working with diverse staff and families
- Performance-driven : encourages high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment and responsibility
- Technical Advisor : provide ongoing partnership / consultation with families to provide best practices for their child’s development
- Leadership - experience in working within multidisciplenary teams, influencing other stakeholders
- Flexible : able to adapt to new culture, people and practices
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- DPT-level education
- Three years or greater experience in a multi-disciplinary pediatric setting
- PCS (pediatric specialty certification) a plus
- Minimum Education: Masters Degree
- Minimum Experience: More than seven years’ experience as a Pediatric PT
- Experience with Moderate to Complex Cases
Join a state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge equipment and custom software, all developed with input from the therapy team.
How Can Turas Group Serve You?
- Competitive Tax-Free Compensation
- Annual flights home
- Medical Benefits
- Located in a central hub for international travel
Recruiting leaders to use their talents to serve others has been in our DNA for years. We began in 2010 and now have made thousands of placements globally at a variety of companies from innovative start ups to billion dollar multinational companies! We would be honored to do the same for you!
Interested candidates please apply, and or contact a Turas Group recruiter, someone is available to talk now! Email us today (click here) to talk about this position.