GLOBAL HEAD of RECRUITING & MOBILIZATION
: CFO/Corporate Services Director
‘World Class servant leaders raised up in every vocation’
Our client operates a group of character-based international schools serving China and the United Arab Emirates. For more than 30 years, their group of schools has provided leadership and educational services in China, the UAE, and around the world. These offerings lay the groundwork for the relationships at the heart of our work. It’s here we use our professional skills to impact people at a personal level and help them discover transformation—from the inside out.
We follow an American-based curriculum for students pre K-12 and have schools in six cities across China and one in the United Arab Emirates. Each year we recruit & mobilize 100+ teachers to join our team. Our approach is not just about providing high quality education; it’s about living our lives in a way which imparts the importance of growing in character, integrity and truth.
- Seeking God’s Direction
- Serving One Another
- Seeing Lives Transformed
- Focusing on the Finish Line
To create and execute a recruitment and mobilization strategy which raises our clients profile and extends their recruitment presence and capacity internationally. You will build, train and manage a recruitment and mobilization team that is relational, disciplined and innovative. Together, you will develop a globally consistent, locally relevant sourcing and recruiting process that ensures a steady stream of called and highly professional staff to support their vision and mission.
Hands on Recruiting and Sourcing | Strategy and Leadership | Team Management | Event Recruiting | Employee Referral Programs | Recruiting Business Partner/Client Facing Recruiting | Alumni Recruiting | Advertising and Marketing Campaigns | Social Media
- Serve as a hands-on recruiter and sourcer, who is just as excited to plan strategy and coach team members as you are to source candidates and pick up the phones and interview them.Develop and execute a recruitment strategy for the ‘brand’ which fully reflects its vision, mission and values and results in 100% of annual hiring goals
- Strategically network and develop partnerships with key likeminded organizations and influencers to provide a platform to ‘tell the story";
- Further develop their profile on social and digital media;
- Create a stronger relationship with former staff members to support their transition back ‘home’ and encourage their continual involvement as advocates for their work.
- Help establish additional recruiting connections and offices in Australasia, UK and Canada.
- Lead the evaluation of the entire recruiting function, strategies and procedures in order to find opportunities for improvement;
- Lead, develop and manage the recruitment team;
- Coach and encourage each team member, to ensure that their skills are used appropriately and that their potential is realized.
- In conjunction with the Corporate Communications and Marketing Director, you will be an ambassador for the brand and develop supporting materials which clearly communicate who they are;
- Oversee the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process;
- Leverage key dashboard tracking analytics, using this analysis to continually improve the recruiting process
- Be proactive in building strong relationships and communications between US staff and associated staff in China & MENA entities.
- Help to prepare new staff as they transition to their host countries
- Manage the annual recruitment budget.
- Has a strong understanding of, and passion for the vision, mission and values with a heart to build God’s kingdom!
- Demonstrates a mature Christian faith and a Christ-centred approach to life and work, with the ability to maintain a healthy and effective work/life balance.
- Is a strong ‘vision caster’.
- Has exceptional relational skills with an innate ability to communicate with confidence and authenticity with a high proficiency in the English language, verbal and written.
- Has expertise and at least 5 - 10 years senior leadership experience in people management and recruitment and a track record of helping recruiting functions exceed annual hiring goals.
- Is a seasoned networker, ideally in a cross cultural environment.
- Has demonstrated the ability to influence, inspire and motivate others alongside the ability to provide and receive challenge.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Has the ability to work effectively at operational and strategic levels - bringing synthesis between core values and recruitment systems and processes.
- Has lived or worked cross culturally and therefore understands what it means to transition to a host country
- Has a good understanding of business systems and administration
- Has digital capability and experience of using social media in a recruitment context.
- Has a proven ability to establish and hold individuals accountable to clear standards of performance.
- Has proven experience of setting and managing budgets and delivering against targets.
- Has an up-to-date knowledge of US employment law.