Our client is a global leader in luxury and hospitality. Their name is well-known in the industry, and they have a strong, collaborative team. We are working directly with the Director of HR to find a high-caliber, customer-service driven Sales Manager for one of their hotels in Dubai.
This field sales position is responsible for providing leadership to the sales and account management process, as well as growing revenues associated with the hotel for the assigned regions. The job represents a balanced customer relationship management effort involving sales/account management skills, hospitality industry knowledge/problem-solving/solution skills, and direction of other specialized resources assigned to the account(s).
- Maintain high activity and focus around prospecting, developing a territory and driving sales process
- Find, manage, grow and close revenue opportunities
- Understand customer business and service requirements in order to develop "tailored" solutions and offerings
Successful track record in selling and customer account management for small, medium or large customer accounts; high, demonstrated energy levels, extremely motivated to succeed; accountable for results; able to be alert and adaptable in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven track record, discipline and methodology of building pipeline necessary to achieve quota goals
- Attention to Detail
- European national fluent in written and spoken English and fluent in Spanish, French, OR German
- Focus and execution, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Influence and Persuasion, Negotiating
- 3 years professional experience in hospitality sales