Turas Group Recruiting is a global search firm headquartered in the U.S. with offices in Dubai and the U.K.. We are conducting a search for a humble and high-caliber Executive GM for an international F&B business group who hold franchise rights to one of the UK's most prestigious Coffee Retail global brands.
The General Manager role is an opportunity to become a senior leader in one of the largest privately-owned companies in the Gulf region. The company is well-known and multi-national. We are looking for a Business Builder, People Developer, Productivity Motivator, who can drive growth.
The position is a senior leadership position with a particular emphasis on operational excellence. The Country Operations Manager would ideally be able to take an already good team to greatness, as well as develop the business's footprint across the designated regions.
The goals of the role are to:
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Build and Lead Business: ensure all leader goals are achieved in: Sales and Brand, Operations (Store, Financial, Administration) and Core Values are integrated into every aspect of the business
- Manage & Motivate: ongoing care, management and motivation of leadership team. An overall love for people and proven track record of building and growing teams
- Full P&L Responsibility: ensure all functions are financially optimized and stores are moving towards financial excellence
- Create: connections with the community and team
• Competitive Compensation
• Amazing Benefits: Health, Annual flights home, Annual leave
• Reports to: The company COO
• Team: Join a unified team across the region ready to personally support and give you tools you need to reach your goals.
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 7+ years of Operations experience as the GM or Director of Operations over 30+ retail stores
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) and build relationships to all levels of the organization.
- Must comfortably handle multiple projects/issues with a high degree of complexity.
- Has a solid background in managing projects, people and establishing effective processes.
- Flexible scheduling around the needs of the company.
- Must be available weekdays and weekends.
How Can Turas Group Serve You?
Recruiting humble and high-caliber leaders to use their talents to serve others has been in our DNA for years. We began in 2010 and now have made thousands of placements globally at a variety of companies from innovative start-ups to billion dollar multinational companies. We would be honored to do the same for you!
Interested candidates please apply, and/or contact a Turas Group recruiter, someone is available to talk now! Email us today (click here) to talk about this position and others we have open across the Middle East and the USA.