This is a hands-on HR leadership role, responsible for all HR functions and strategic initiatives in the UAE Market for a fast-paced, growing Food & Beverage Concept Group. This role reports directly to the CEO. You will also guide & supervise the Admin staff who are responsible for the day to day admin functions of the office. You will serve as the central POC for all staff members and help implement the cultural mission and values to serve people first.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Director of HR will further develop the current blossoming HR strategy in the following areas and implement said strategy to stand as one of the top companies to work for in the region:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Succession Planning
- Job Description, Employee Evaluations & Competence Management
- Drafting KPI’s and Scorecard for all positions
- Statutory and Compliance knowhow
- Payroll Processing
- Career Guidance
- Compensation Administration Policy
- Contract Management
- Contact point and confidential adviser for the staff members on all levels
- Hands-on Admin functions of the office.
How Can Turas Group Serve You?
- Minimum of 5-8 year relevant experience in a senior generalist HR role spanning 70% on strategic HR activities.
- University education or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of social law
- Discrete, tactful & diplomatic
- Very good listening ability
- Very good communication ability
- Ability to bridge gaps
- Positive mind
- Ability to further develop & document HR procedures & management tools based on knowledge and experience
- Maturity and entrepreneurial qualities
- Ability to work with and coach various personalities, nationalities and cultures. Show respect for people with different backgrounds.
- Self starter and go-getter mindset
- High degree of common sense
- Show a sense of responsibility, ethical and honest behavior towards all tasks and responsibilities. Be consistent and honest. Meet obligations.
- Abilities to set up goals, provide timely feedback and coach employees
- Problem solver: fast and appropriate reaction to problems and timely follow up
- Analytical abilities: analyze a situation, fact or problem by dividing it into smaller parts, identify links and provide solutions
- Lead by example: behave as a role model and stimulate the team to follow that example
Recruiting humble and high-caliber leaders to use their talents to serve others has been in our DNA for years. We have made hundreds of placements globally at various levels within the F&B and Hospitality industries. We would be honored to do the same for you!
A Turas Group recruiter is available to talk now!
Email us today (click here ) to talk about this position and others we have open across UAE and the US.