The Turas Group is proud to collaborate with LDi ISC Global Education, a network of international schools for multinational students in China and the Middle East, as a recruitment partner. Teachers at LDi ISC Education are offered highly competitive salary and benefits packages, along with the opportunity to live in a country with an extensive history and fascinating culture.
About LDi Education
LDi Education has operated International Schools of Consortium (iSC) for over 30 years. With locations in six cities across China one in the United Arab Emirates and more than 2,200 students, iSC is one of the largest international faith-based school networks in China. iSC follows an American-based curriculum for students pre K-12.
LDi Education Salary and Benefits
- Education degree or subject-specific BA/BS and teaching certificate
- Relevant K-12 teaching experience
- Base Salary: $1500 per month
- Flight: Round-trip airfare for all teachers and their families, including up to two children per contract
- Housing: One, two, and three-bedroom furnished apartments are available for successful candidates.
- Health Insurance: Health insurance (including prescription coverage), emergency medical evacuation benefits, and life insurance is provided for all teaching staff.
- Professional Development: Annual teacher’s conference plus additional professional development provided. One-on-one or small group language training with a tutor is also provided. Financial subsidies for approved courses of graduate study in the third year of continuous service with iSC.
- Chengdu International School
- International School of Qingdao
- International School of Wuxi
- Shenyang International School
- Tianjin International School
- Wuhan Yangtze International School
- Yantai Huasheng International School
- The Wellspring School, Ras al Khaimah
All but two of the schools are fully accredited and the others are candidates for accreditation through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Provides leadership in the classroom that includes planning, executing, and evaluating all programs necessary to fulfill the school’s learning expectations for the students while creating a nurturing environment where students can thrive, feel safe and be motivated to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
LDI Global Education, Leadership From the Inside Out | Come with us and have a lasting impact on future world changers
- Curriculum and instruction:
- Develop weekly lesson plans with a view toward accomplishing student learner outcomes and course objectives as stated in curricular documents.
- Maintain proper classroom discipline, taking care of minor problems personally and referring major problems to the principal.
- Implement instructional technology, audio-visual materials, class projects, and other methods to enhance learning.
- Carefully assign homework that supports learning and is within the expectations and goals of the school.
- Attend and participate in morning devotions, teacher’s meetings, some evening programs if involving his or her students, annual teacher’s conference, professional development and other meetings as assigned in the teacher’s handbook.
- Hold help classes and parent meetings after school as needed.
- Thoroughly complete paperwork and grading on time.
- Create an organized classroom that promotes learning and report any repair needs to the operations department.
- Plan thoughtful parties for designated holidays that celebrate culture and create excitement in the classroom
- Supervise extracurricular activities, organizations, outings as assigned.
- Offer conferences with parents of each student with the goal to partner well with them to help their child grow and learn.
- Supervise extracurricular activities, organizations and outings as assigned.
- Serve on committees, such as those for accreditation or curriculum review, as requested.
- Partner with the school counselor to offer extra support to students who are new or struggling.
- Carry out any other specific duties as assigned.