Chick-fil-A Director of Hospitality/Front of House
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, serving on a team committed to providing excellent customer service and being part of a family? This may be the opportunity you have been seeking! CFA is hiring a Front-of-House Director into our Burlington, NC locations.
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” - Founder of CFA, S. Truett Cathy.
Chick-fil-A was founded with the customer and employee in mind. Come join a leader that has changed the fast-casual restaurant business. Be part of our exceptional team who invests in our employees and your career. At Chick-fil-A, we foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans/Customers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Leadership development, mentoring and training by one of the most successful Owner Operators in the U.S.
- Competitive Compensation ($40,000+ annually)
- Vacation + Insurance + 401k
- Career and Family Team environment
- Educational Scholarships
- Flexible Schedules
- Mentoring and training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free Money towards college classes or high school
- The Director of Hospitality role is an ambassador, leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A customers have an amazing experience.
- Identify, develop and train future leaders
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Regularly communicate directly with Operations Directors and Owner-Operators regarding store operations, team management, and customer service.
- Shift financial accountability and reporting
- Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs, acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Chick-fil-A.
- Set and lead by example in a positive team culture and environment.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume and sets a positive example for the shift team.
The right candidate will have a proven track record in leadership and team management. Prior experience as manager, supervisor, or assistant manager is helpful to the success at this job.
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Teachable: able to receive feedback (not proud)
- Creates a great working environment
- Servant spirit with a strong sense of stewardship
- Makes great eye contact
- Confidence in interacting with people
- Calm under pressure