JOB OPPORTUNITY: GLOBAL RECRUITER FOR U.S. BASED FIRM
The Turas Group (Irish for journey) is a US-based global recruiting firm with offices in Dubai, the UK and coming soon to Indonesia. Turas has over 30 years of recruiting experience for over 100 global leaders in the Food & Beverage, Hospitality & Technology Industries. Turas specializes formally assess talent based on the 3C’s: Character, Culture and Competency.
The Turas Mission
To recruit global talent for business, social and missional impact.
Turas is currently interviewing top notch recruiters for it’s new Indonesian office. We are looking recruiters who love being on the phones, love connecting with and caring for candidates through their search process.
TURAS CHARACTER PROFILE
- Source, screen and recruit potential candidates for the hiring initiatives needed by the clients in various Asian major cities.
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with Hiring Managers, Senior Recruiters and Business Partners to deeply understand requirements of various roles.
- Source and engage active and passive candidates using various search techniques.
- Screen resumes, and phone & google hangout interview candidates.
Loving/Generous | Peaceful | Control of Self | Contagious Joy | Peaceful | Patient | Kind | Gentle | Faithful | Humble-Teachable | Truthful | Others Focused | Solutioneering | Agile
TURAS CULTURE PROFILE
TURAS COMPETENCY PROFILE
- Excellent stewardship time, talent and treasure.
- Professionally excellent, mature, and humble
- Servant leaders with a commitment to loving, enhancing and strengthening our clients, candidates, co-workers and community
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU: the Turas team is a Family
- ‘A’ Player Potential | Natural Curiosity | Track Record of Success | High Capacity | Good Listener | Leader | Fast Paced | Ridiculous Responsiveness | Urgency | Team Work | Consultant/Problem Solver | Wooer | Self-starter | Driven | Flexible | Adaptable | Personable | Results oriented | Resourceful | Organized | Effective Communication | Competitive | Persistent | Initiator
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or Marketing.
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience preferred; Human Resources management in the hospitality industry will be a plus
Flourishing Professional Life: Working with Turas will allow you to develop a solid human resource career. We will help you develop the skills necessary to serve your role and achieve the career progression which you desire. Working with our global clients will allow you to learn from various industries in North America, Europe, and The Middle East.
Flourishing Personal Life
We understand that everyone is at a different position in their journey. Our leaders will treat everyone uniquely and make themselves available for coaching and giving constructive feedback.
We appreciate that each team member makes family a priority and make sure that working with us help you provide well for your family: If your family is not flourishing, we will partner with and serve and release you until they are.
We desire your work to have joy at work, to work because you were created to work and find fulfillment in work itself. We desire for every Turas team member to leave work each day feeling like they had business, social and missional impact in the lives of our candidates, clients and communities.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Candidate Sourcing (40%)
This role is ideal for someone who loves conducting research, who does not give up until they have found what they are looking for. Someone who can’t give up and keeps looking. The search is almost as fun as the result! In this role you will:
- Conduct regular searches on LinkedIn and various resume boards and ATS
- Send out compelling messages and follow up to get candidates scheduled on the phone with the Talent Acquisition team
This role is ideal for someone who does not mind speaking to strangers and can connect with folks quickly.
We are looking for recruiters who take a personal interest in the candidates, who desire to enter the recruiting profession because they love connecting with people, not just because they have to fill a position. We are looking for someone who loves people and
connecting with and building relationships with candidates by phone and in person. We want someone who has an entrepreneurial heart and knows how to build and maintain long-term relationships with candidates and clients. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys finding and matching perfect talent with select clients and someone who loves the front end first call of the recruiting life cycle. All of our clients are easy to sell and you will be provided with clear and marketable job descriptions, client profiles, and benefits summaries. In this role you will:
Communications/Social Media/Marketing Campaigns (20%)
- Manage Candidate screening and relationship building
- Persistently reach out to, connect with and effectively develop relationships with technical candidates
- Effectively screen and qualify talent for submittal to clients
- Assist with all pipelining efforts for current and future candidates.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of all candidate marketing and networking campaigns and happy hours
This role will help lead and manage all Turas communications and messaging to candidates, clients and culture. Goals:
- Develop Monthly MailChimp or Social Media Marketing Campaign and Content which bring value to clients
- Help craft InMail, Email and Phone Call Scripts to get candidates resulting in clients connecting with our sales team
- Develop Monthly MailChimp or Social Media Marketing Campaign and Content which bring value to candidates
- Help craft InMail, Email and Phone Call Scripts to get candidates resulting in candidates connecting with our recruiting team