Chick-fil-A Assistant Hospitality/Front of House Director
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, serving on a team committed to providing excellent customer service and being part of a family? This may be the opportunity you have been seeking! CFA is hiring leaders into our Burlington, NC clients locations.
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” - Founder of CFA, S. Truett Cathy.
Chick-fil-A was founded with the customer and employee in mind. Come join a leader that has changed the fast-casual restaurant business. Be part of our exceptional team who invests in our employees and your career. At Chick-fil-A, we foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans/Customers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Leadership development, mentoring and training by one of the most successful Owner Operators in the U.S.
- Career and Family Team environment
- Educational Scholarships
- Flexible Schedules
- Mentoring and training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free Money towards college classes or high school
- The Hospitality Assistant Director role is an ambassador, leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A customers have an amazing experience.
- Support the Director of Hospitality/FOH in accomplishing their goals
- Identify, develop and train future leaders
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Regularly communicate directly with Operations Directors and Owner-Operators regarding store operations, team management, and customer service.
- Shift financial accountability and reporting
- Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs, acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Chick-fil-A.
- Set and lead by example in a positive team culture and environment.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume and sets a positive example for the shift team.
The right candidate will have casual dining restaurant experience and a proven track record in leadership and facilities management.
Prior experience as manager, supervisor, crew lead, shift lead, assistant manager, FOH manager is very helpful to the success at this job.
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Teachable: able to receive feedback (not proud)
- Creates a great working environment
- Servant spirit with a strong sense of stewardship
- ServSafe Certified (preferred)
- Makes great eye contact
- Confidence in interacting with people
- Calm Under Pressure
- Team Player
- Ability to Multi-task
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs multiple times per shift
- Able and willing to work outside year round assisting drive through