Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, serving on a team committed to providing excellent customer service and being part of a family? This may be the opportunity you have been seeking! CFA is hiring Team Managers for our front of house positions at our store located in Charlotte.
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” Founder of CFA, S. Truett Cathy.
Chick-fil-A was founded with the customer and employee in mind. Come join a leader that has changed the fast-casual restaurant business. Be part of our exceptional team in Richardson who invests in our employees and your career. At Chick-fil-A, we foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans/Customers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Career and Family Team environment
- Educational Scholarships
- Flexible Schedules
- Mentoring and training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free Money towards college classes or high school
The Front Counter Hospitality Team member role is an ambassador, leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A customers have an amazing experience. The ideal team member:
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs, acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Chick-fil-A.
- Contributes to a positive team environment.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume and sets a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.