Do you have experience or training as a Apheresis nurse, dialysis nurse, or with bone marrow treatments? This may be the opportunity you have been seeking! We are partnering with a large academic hospital to find their next excellent RN Nurse (Research) to join their dedicated team serving patients in the Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill, NC area.
What's in it for YOU:
What we are looking for:
- Professional Development: develop as a nurse in one of the top apheresis and bone marrow transplant/treatment procedure and research facilities in the nation within a rapidly expanding $bn+ Healthcare network
- Conduct Cutting Edge Research: this position will focus on cellular therapy and CAR-T related collections in support of the Bone Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapy program.
- Training: receive cutting edge training in and to perform all therapeutic apheresis procedures.
- Amazing Team: Join a strong, committed and others focused team, passionate about patient care
- Fast paced and growing - this unit performs approximately 1200 therapeutic plasma exchanges, 240 red blood cell exchanges and 250 peripheral blood stem cell collections annually
- New Research: other procedures performed include leukapheresis, LDL apheresis for familial hypercholesterolemia and various research studies.
- Compensation/Benefits: Generous compensation with great benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferred
- Must be licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the State of North Carolina by the NC Board of Nursing.
- 1-2 years of nurse experience or training (preferably in dialysis, transfusion, bone marrow, apheresis, cell therapy)
- Flexible: Scheduled Work Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm (Days-Monday through Friday), On-call one-night a week and every fifth weekend.
How Can Turas Group Recruiting Serve You?
Recruiting humble and high-caliber healthcare providers to use their medical talents to serve others has been in our DNA for years. We began recruiting doctors and nurses in 2006 for a post-Katrina rural community in Louisiana desperate to find qualified medical personnel, and now have made hundreds of placements in over 35 states at teaching hospitals, for-profits, nonprofits, and government healthcare facilities. We would be honored to do the same for you!