Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, serving on a team committed to providing excellent customer service and being part of a family?
This may be the opportunity you have been seeking! We are helping Chick-fil-A find and hire Full and Part-Time Team Members for their front of house positions at the CFA CityLine restaurant located in the Richardson, TX.
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” Founder of CFA, S. Truett Cathy.
Chick-fil-A was founded with the customer and employee in mind. Come join a leader that has changed the fast casual restaurant business. Be part of our exceptional team in Richardson who invests in our employees and your career. At Chick-fil-A we foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans/Customers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Career and Family Team environment
- Educational Scholarships
- Flexible Schedules
- Mentoring and training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free Money towards college classes or high school
- Free Meals during work
At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing procedures. Responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing an amazing team
- Guiding team to deliver amazing customer experience
- Maintaining a positive work environment and attitude across the team
- Working and communicating well with other leaders and upper management
- Positive relationship with all employees and offer constant direction and feedback
- Ensures Team Members work at a pace to maintain restaurants established speed of service guidelines.
- Ensures workstations are clean at all times.
- Ensures Team Members monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management regarding complex issues.