Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC
Do you enjoy being apart of something NEW and leading a team committed to providing excellent customer service? Our client is a rapidly growing “build-your-own” pizza franchise that has a goal to create remarkable dining experiences that start with a team of remarkable employees.
This expanding Californian brand features “build-your-own” pizzas and salads as well as craft beers from across the country, including right here in North Carolina. The Chapel Hill location will be the second restaurant to open on the East coast and the first location to open in North Carolina! As the General Manager of this location, you will not only have the unique opportunity to build and manage a successful restaurant from the ground up, but also be involved in the future expansion of the brand in the North Carolina market.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
THE IDEAL TEAM MEMBER
- Competitive Salary – base plus bonus on store’s performance
- Growth Potential – goal is to open five restaurants across the Triangle – this role is a key to that growth and will be compensated accordingly
- Continuous Learning and Professional Development
- Mentorship from the Owner-Operator
- Leadership opportunities as the franchise seeks to expand on the East Coast
- Entrepreneurial – motivated by growing a brand from the ground up
- Experienced – some background in retail/hospitality/food service is preferable
- Enthusiastic – able to drive the culture of the restaurant forward among leaders and team members
- Leadership – interested in and able to lead and manage a diverse team
- Relational – demonstrated track record of building relationships co-workers, community and customers
- Organized – history of detail-oriented work (e.g. managing inventory, creating schedules)
- Innovative – brings creativity to every task, not afraid to experiment to drive growth
- Hiring, scheduling and leading team members/managers
- Training staff on proper cleaning and food safety practices
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness throughout the restaurant
- Educating staff on proper alcohol compliancy practices
- Engaging with customers in all situations
- Developing a strong presence in the community
- Creating and executing innovative marketing programs to help continually draw in new customers, while keeping existing ones
- Developing relationships with other local business owners and take part in Downtown Partnership functions
- Working with vendors to find cost saving deals and programs
- Managing inventory
- Minimizing shortages and overages of the cash register
- Handling bank deposits
- Managing payroll and maintain the appropriate food and labor cost percentages
Our client’s goal is to continue to expand in the in this market and their hope is to find someone interested in being a part of that future development. We are looking for someone who is passionate about making the first location successful, but that is also interested in growing with the brand in this market. Pending the success of our client’s first location, they will be looking to expand and want someone who would be excited about moving into a director of operations role.
Are you the versatile General Manager they are looking for to help explode onto the scene in North Carolina?