Do you love finance? Technology? Consulting?
This may the role for you.
In this role, you will join a team of hungry consultants that excel at combining technical skill with industry knowledge. You will operate effectively across all aspects of the systems development life-cycle. Associates don’t just write code... you consult with clients to understand challenges and continue to work with those clients until you have built solutions that work!
You may be called on to do just about anything. You may lead a team, face off with a senior executive at a major Wall Street broker-dealer or design a database to hold security positions. You will excel at many things and choose not to specialize in any one area. The role you perform will depend on both your skills and engagements.
Our client strongly emphasizes growth and learning in their Associates. Senior members pass on their development, client interaction, and team management skills and when you are ready our management team will give you the opportunity to take on more responsibility. They want Associates to feel empowered to control their future here.
YOU SHOULD HAVE...
- An interest in technology, consulting, and the financial services industry
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and tackle difficult problems
- An undergraduate degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Finance, or a related field
- Consult in the design, development, and support of business-critical systems
- Build professional relationships
- Expand your technical and financial knowledge by working on various projects and systems
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan, including matched 401k and medical, dental, and life insurance (U.S. Offices)
- Engaging and collaborative atmosphere
- Startup CULTURE with the stability of 20 years in business
- Casual office; no dress code or stuffy cubicles
- Subsidized commuter benefits and gym memberships
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, coffee, and drinks
- And much more...